Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back into the swing of things

Well, I can't believe its been over a month since I've written in my BLOG. Things have been crazy since going back to Arizona. We were immediately bombarded with friends coming to see the kids, getting school supplies, and then starting off the school year - not just the kids but me also.

Joseph just returned from Reno this last weekend so it is good to have him home. I'll try to get him to post some pictures from the reunion. I know he probably has a ton.

1 comment:

Amy Marble said...

Good to see that you're posting! Are you guys surviving school so far? Hope it's not too crazy!! How's the choir going? Did you ever get the link again to the family website? Let me know if you didn't and I think I can send you one. I remember you saying that you needed another e-mail...