Well, it's official - I am on vacation. It is nice not to have to be "at work on the computer" for the next two weeks. Right now, I am enjoying myself at my friend Lisa's house in Kaysville. Today I went to lunch with my friend Lynda. Lynda was a friend from when we lived in Japan and she lives in Syracuse (really close to Lisa). I haven't seen to much of her recently so it was good to catch up.
Tomorrow Lisa and I are having a day out together and then Thursday Rebecca is coming down to visit us. The kids are excited to see Jaxson and Lexxi as well.
Joseph is back in Reno but will be returning this weekend before we head out to Flaming Gorge for the reunion. Less than 2 weeks of vacation left and then its time to get ready for back to school!
Ta Ta for now!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So how are you guys doing after the reunion. Enjoying being home again. It was good seeing you and visiting.
Post a Comment