
Well, I know it has been a while since I have added to our blog. That is the way it is with being a teacher. The only time I really feel like I can do things like this is in the summer. Yeah!
This has been a rough year! I was working extra time finishing up my Masters of Administration and that involved a lot of internship hours. I also was part of a pilot program for my school, so I had to do a lot of extra duties. I am glad that the school year is over.
In addition to finishing my administrative degree, I am waiting to hear about an administrative job at my school. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.
Joseph has been working up in Utah for the past 2 weeks. He was in Arizona from Oct until May but when summer comes he goes on the road. He returned home last night for a short vacation as we will be going to California next week for our much anticipated family vacation. I will do better and blog pictures of our trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment