Monday, June 30, 2008

Music Classes

I don't know if I have told everyone yet, but my friend Cami and I are starting a Children's Choir in Arizona. I am really excited about it. Cami has been looking for a location, renting PO Box's, getting a phone number, setting up and LLC, ect and what have I been doing? Yep - on vacation. I feel really bad that it is all falling on Cami at the point but I am trying to do a bit up here that I can - making flyers, a website, budget, ect. I'll keep you all posted as it progresses, but soon I will be a partner in a business. YEAH! (And it isn't AMWAY or SALADMASTER!!!)

Kayleen

1 comment:

Amy Marble said...

You mentioned this when you were here. So are you doing kids of all ages? It'll be fun to see how things work out - I'm sure you'll do great with it.